Monday, August 6, 2012

Scott Comes Home from a 2 week Work Trip and Klint and Mary Visit


I was able to survive my first 2 weeks of having a traveling husband. It is not easy -that is for sure-mostly because of the little kids. My hat goes off so much more to single mom's. I'm so grateful for my wonderful Husband. Life is so much sweeter and more pleasant with you.
Let the fun begin! I'm so glad that the three of them were able to hop on a fast train and catch up to the train that they were originally supposed to be on otherwise Bryce, Beth and I would've been waiting at the train station for them for a long time. They told us how they were riding on an ICE train because they had missed their train. I can't believe they caught up to their other one.

Trekking it up the Heidelberg Castle Hill. How they laid those bricks back in the day on such a steep hill is beyond me.

A couple views from the castle. I don't think I could ever get sick of this picturesque city.
Oh, beautiful Heidelberg, I can see why some people here say "Ich hab mein Herz in Heidelberg verlieren" (I lost my heart in Heidelberg). Such a beautiful city.
















No comments: