Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spreading the News!









We went Camping over Easter to Topaz mountain with my family and there is where I wanted to tell them. I had searched high and low for cute ideas to tell family we're pregnant and I think I found a cute one. My parents had to find eggs and unscramble the word puzzle sharing the news. It goes "Our excitement cannot be matched for in November a new little Taylor will hatch". I was nervous to see what they'd say, but they were very excited for us. My Omi started crying because she was so excited. She said "Oh, this means I'm going to be a greatgrandma!" We also did this with the Taylors and the whole family found it together. I loved that we got to tell them over easter. I love the timing of our first baby even if it weren't planned. Baby, you are going to be a very loved little one. We're all excited to see you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: