Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tasia's Birthday Tea Party

My sweet sister-in-law Beth planned this Adorable Birthday Tea Party for me and her Darling Sister Megan's Birthday. I walked in and saw how much time she put into the decorating and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for the food. She is such an amazing cook! We started with Tea and Crumpets (or deluctible desserts) and then moved on to the main course!

Wow! Doesn't that look delicious! Phenomenal Pork Tenderloin, Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese with Awesome Asparagus was what we all got to enjoy this evening. My mom (thanks for coming mom!) along with a bunch of other wonderful friends came! We got to enjoy a role play by Tamera T. and Mary about the gossip going on around town (you'd have to be there :-) while savoring this fantastic dish! See what I mean! I was in great company! And we even had a real English Woman for our Tea Party (lovely to meet you Naomi). There were plenty of laughs and I think we all had a great time!
To top things off Sweet Sarah made Lemon Poppyseed muffins (Scott loved that) to which they put candles in them and they all sang Happy Birthday to the two of us! I'm so lucky to have the same birthday as such a beautiful girl as Megan Smailes!

Here we all are looking top notch for our perfect evening! I used an old dress that I never used for High School Dances, while the Francom Sisters dazzled us with their dos, and Beth with her Yellow-beaded Necklace, Tamera went above and beyond and wore her excellant earings, Mary and Megan wore their flowers in their hair and Agnes and my wonderful Mother were looking smashing as always!

Watch out next years Priesthood night! Next time it's at Agnes and let's just say there'll be even more sparkles. Oh, and we'll be flyining in Martha and Kristin because it just wasn't the same without you two (I miss you lovely ladies).Thanks Beth for the wonderful yearly tradition! You did a fabulous job! I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday Tea Party! Love you Bethy!




4 comments:

KT said...

I sure did miss out, but love that the tradition has evolved into such an amazing evening! Happy Birthday!

Love you,

Kristin

Anonymous said...

You ladies look wonderful. Happy Birthday Tasia. I'm glad Beth was able to put on such a great party. The food looked delicious.

sarahmichael said...

I like the post Tas! Beth really is the greatest and has the such fun and funny ideas. I hope you had a happy birthday!

quinn and kristi said...

hey tasia! I found you! how fun. what a fun b day! It will be great to keep in touch