Monday, January 4, 2010

Dresden's Baby Blessing






This past Sunday we had one of the most exciting days you can have as a parent. I got to enjoy watching my husband use the wonderful Priesthood of our church and bless our baby boy! He did such a wonderful job! I felt so close to my Heavenly Father, my husband and son and my family through the words that Scott said. I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, it has brought so much joy to my life. I was also blessed to share my testimony and to hear other wonderful testimonies including my Scott's. Afterwards we had the pleasure of eating a wonderful meal provided by our family and enjoying each others company at my parents beautiful home! I just didn't want the day to end- everything was more than I could ask for! Thank you family and friends for being with us on our special day! (Oh, and one more thing I must mention, Dresden got to wear his Uncle Trevor's Blessing Tux. Doesn't he look handsome?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so fun! We wished we were there. I'm glad the day went swell. Dresden does look so handsome!

sistatee said...

I think white is the most precious color. When you see your spouse, child, or family in this color, life is filled with thanksgiving and the spirit of eternity. Enjoy your eternity. Remember it started when you were born and will continue forever.