(Dresden laughs at how silly his Daddy is)
While I excitedly update my blog, I pause and take a moment to realize what a sweet little family I have been given. My amazing husband is resting on our tiny little love seat with my beautiful son who's peacefully sleeping on his chest. Oh, and I can't forget my silly Izzy who's got her head resting on the laptop probably wondering why I'm inside and not out watching her chase birds. To answer the question above...LIFE could not be ANY more WONDERFUL!
Since Thanksgiving was just this past week I'd like to mention a few reasons why I am so thankful for my LIFE...
- I have been blessed with a hard working, handsome husband who I love with all my heart and who I know will always do his best to take care of our little family and make sure that I'm happy.
- I have been given my a beautiful, healthy little boy who I fell in love with instantly and continue to fall in love with each and everyday I get to serve him.
- I have an amazing family who love me and who have taught me a lot about what it means to love unconditionally.
- I married into another phenomenal family who instantly took me in as one of their own and loved me with all their hearts.
- I have a goofy dog that has escaped death four times and will continue to keep me at least busy if not young .
- I live in a country where I have freedom and rights to spread my wings and fly.
- I'm healthy and have the capability to do almost anything my heart desires (ie. gazing at gorgeous sunsets, going for long runs, smelling fragrent flowers, and tasteing delicious food!).
- Lastly, but most importantly, I have a father in heaven who knows me, watches out for me and loves me unconditionally (so much so that he has given me all of the above and more).
As for other highlights this week, I went running Saturday for the first time in about 8 months (which I am sore from today thank you very much! I guess it's to be expected). I went with Beautiful Beth and her wonderful sister Megan. I love going running with Beth she always is so talkative that it passes the time away quickly and makes the run so much more enjoyable. That same night we had Bryce, Beth and Smith along with Klint and Mary over for dinner. We were so excited that Klint and Mary could meet our little boy. Dresden loved Mary! Beth and I also went to Ikea on Black Friday and bought some fabric to make throw pillows next week! I'm so excited. If all goes well I'll be posting what I've accomplished next blog. Till then! I love all my wonderful friends and family and hope you had a fabulous week! I have a delicious meal awaiting me that my amazing husband made me- got to run!